Chocolate Raspberry Squares
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 6 ounces chocolate bits
- 1 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam
- 1/3 cup coconut
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the 1 cup flour, sugar and butter. Press into 9-inch square pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Combine remaining ingredients except 1/3 cup coconut and jam. Mix well.
Pour over cookie base and bake for 25 minutes longer.
- Spread jam over top and sprinkle with 1/3 cup coconut.
- Let cool completely and cut into 1 1/2-inch squares.
Yield: 36 squares
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bar Cookie Recipes