Chocolate Streusel Bars
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup cold butter or margarine
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large bowl, combine flour, sugar and cocoa.
- Cut in butter until crumbly
(mixture will be dry). Reserving 2 cups crumb mixture, press remainder firmly
on bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Add egg and vanilla extract; mix well.
- Pour over prepared crust.
- Combine nuts with reserved crumb mixture; sprinkle over cheese mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until bubbly.
- Cool then chill.
- Cut into bars.
- Store covered in refrigerator.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 6/23/01 8:58:10 pm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bar Cookie Recipes