Chocolate Toffee Bars
- 1 3/4 cups unsifted flour
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup cold butter or margarine
- 1 (14 ounce) can chocolate sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 (1.4 ounce) milk chocolate-covered English toffee candy bars, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (325 degrees F for glass dish).
- In medium bowl, combine flour and sugar; cut in butter until crumbly.
- Press firmly on bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla
extract; mix well. Spread evenly over prepared crust.
- Top with toffee pieces and nuts if desired.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes longer or until bubbly.
- Cut into bars.
- Store covered in refrigerator.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bar Cookie Recipes