Chocolate Walnut Pie Bars
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups (12 ounces) NESTL TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped walnut
- Crust: Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Beat flour, butter and brown sugar in small mixer bowl until crumbly.
- Press onto bottom of prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Filling: Beat eggs, corn syrup, granulated sugar, butter and vanilla extract
in large mixer bowl.
- Stir in morsels and nuts; pour over hot crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes or until set.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.