Chocolate Walnut Pie Bars
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (1 stick)
butter or margarine, softened
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon
- 2 cups (12 ounces) NESTL TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped walnut
- Crust: Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Beat flour, butter and brown sugar in small mixer bowl until crumbly.
onto bottom of prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Filling: Beat eggs, corn syrup, granulated sugar, butter and vanilla extract
in large mixer bowl.
- Stir in morsels and nuts; pour over hot crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes or until set.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.