Chubby Hubby Bars
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter or margarine (room temperature)
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped pretzels
- 1/4 cup peanut butter chips (for top)
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (for top)
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pretzels (for top)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Foil line and spray a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- In a bowl, whisk flour, baking soda and salt.
- Using a mixer, beat butter and both sugars at medium speed until fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract.
- On low speed, beat in dry ingredients just until incorporated.
- Stir in 1 cup chocolate chips and 1 1/2 cups chopped pretzels.
- Spread batter evenly in pan.
- Sprinkle peanut butter chips, 1/4 cup chocolate
chips and 1/4 cup chopped pretzels evenly over the top.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.