Chunky Monkey Bars
- 1 large package brownie mix
- 8 ounces chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup chopped roasted
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- Heat oven using brownie mix package directions.
- Prepare and bake brownie mix in greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish, using directions
for cake like brownies.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle at once with chocolate chips and peanuts.
- Mix honey and peanut butter in pan. Heat over low heat until smooth and heated
- Pour over the prepared layers and let stand until cool.
- Chill slightly for ease of cutting.
Yield: 1 dozen
Source: The Bells Are Ringing, Mission San Juan Capistrano