Chunky Pecan Pie Bars
If you like pecan pie you'll love these chunky pecan pie bars with chocolate!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup corn syrup
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups (11.5 ounce package) NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks
- 1 1/2 cups pecans, coarsely chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Crust: Beat flour, butter and brown sugar in small mixer bowl until
- Press into prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Filling: Beat eggs, corn syrup, granulated sugar, butter and vanilla
extract in medium bowl with wire whisk.
- Stir in chunks and nuts.
- Pour evenly over baked crust.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until set.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars.
Prep Time: 12 min | Cook Time: 45 min | Servings: 36
Nutritional information: Calories: 259 Calories from Fat: 134 Total Fat:
14.9 g Saturated Fat: 6.1 g Cholesterol: 40 mg Sodium: 72 mg Carbohydrates: 32 g
Dietary Fiber: 1.7 g Sugars: 16.6 g Protein: 2.9 g
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Nestlé and meals.com
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.