- 2 tubes crescent rolls
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar mixed with 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Unroll one tube of the crescent rolls in 13 x 9-inch pan. Pinch seams together.
- Mix cream cheese, the 1 cup sugar, and vanilla extract; spread over crescent
- Unroll second tube of crescent rolls onto wax paper. Pinch seams together.
- Pick up wax paper to drop the top layer of crescent rolls over the cream cheese
- Spread softened butter or margarine over top and sprinkle the sugar
and cinnamon over the butter.
- Bake for 25 minutes.