Club Cracker Cookies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 42 Club Crackers
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sliced almonds or pecans
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Boil the butter and sugar together for 2 minutes, then add vanilla extract.
- Pour over 42 club crackers on foil-lined cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle nuts over all.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from foil.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bar Cookie Recipes