Coconut Cream Bars
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup uncooked quick-cooking oats
- 1 (3.4 ounce) box instant coconut cream pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter an 8-inch square baking pan.
- Combine brown sugar and 1/2 cup butter in large bowl. Beat at medium speed,
scraping bowl often, until creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract; mix well.
- Reduce speed to low; add flour, oats and pudding mix. Beat until well mixed.
- Spread mixture into prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 23 to 27 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes
- Cool completely.
- Combine confectioners' sugar and 3 tablespoons butter in small bowl.
Beat at medium speed until well mixed.
- Add enough milk for desired spreading consistency.
- Spread frosting over cooled bars; sprinkle with coconut.
Yield: 25 bars
Nutrition Facts (1 bar); Calories: 140; Fat: 6 g; Cholesterol: 25 mg;
Sodium: 95 mg; Carbohydrates: 20 g; Dietary Fiber: <1 g; Protein: 1 g
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bar Cookie Recipes