Coconut Granola Bars
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup sunflower kernels
- 1/3 cup wheat germ
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- In a large bowl, combine brown sugar, peanut butter, corn syrup, butter
and vanilla extract.
- Combine the remaining ingredients; add to peanut butter mixture and stir
- Press into two greased 13 x 9-inch baking pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on wire racks.
- Cut into bars.
Yield: 3 dozen
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bar Cookie Recipes