Coconut Lemon Crescent Bars
Another great recipe to make from refrigerated quick crescent dinner rolls.
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury refrigerated quick crescent
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Unroll dough into 2 long rectangles. Place in ungreased 13 x 9-inch pan;
press over bottom and 1/2-inch up sides to form crust. Firmly press perforation
- Bake at 375 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl combine all filling ingredients; mix well. Pour
over partially baked crust.
- Return to oven and bake for an additional 12 to 17 minutes or until lightly
- Cool completely; cut into bars.
Yield: 36 bars
Posted by Annet222 at Recipe Goldmine June 1, 2001
Source: Lutheran Church Youth Cook Book