These sweet and colorful bars are a hit with the kids. An eye-catching bar cookie
for a bake sale or potluck. Use different colored sprinkles for different times
or holidays of the year.
- 1 (16.5 ounce) package NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chunk Cookie
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups (about 4 ounces) milk chocolate-covered
pretzels, broken into pieces
- 3 tablespoons rainbow sprinkles
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ®
TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Place whole bar of dough in prepared pan. Allow to soften for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Using fingertips, pat dough gently to cover bottom.
- Bake for 11 to 13 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Sprinkle marshmallows over cookie; bake for an additional 1 to 2 minutes,
or until marshmallows are puffed.
- Distribute pretzels, sprinkles and morsels over marshmallows; press down
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars with wet knife.
Yield: 24 bars (2 dozen)
Recipe and photo credit:
Nestlé and meals.com.