Cookies 'n' Cream Cheesecake Squares
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 30 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 32 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 20 chocolate sandwich cookies, chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place 30 cookies in a food processor container; cover. Process 30 to 45
seconds or until finely ground.
- Add butter; mix well.
- Press onto bottom of a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract with electric mixer until well
- Add eggs; mix until blended.
- Gently stir in 1 1/2 cups of the chopped cookies.
- Pour into crust.
- Sprinkle with remaining chopped cookies.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- Cut into squares.
Tip: line pan with foil for easy removal of squares.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bar Cookie Recipes