As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 cup sour milk
- 2 cups oats
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- Mix and spread on a cookie sheet.
- Put nuts on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cut into squares while warm.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bar Cookie Recipes