As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 1/2 cups quick oats
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup pecans
- Combine first five ingredients.
- Cut in butter. Set 1 cup aside.
remainder in 9 x 13-inch ungreased pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven; stir cranberry sauce, and spread over warm crust.
- Combine reserved flour mixture and nuts. Sprinkle over cranberry sauce and
- Return to oven and bake 25-30 additional minutes.
- Cool and cut into bars.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bar Cookie Recipes