Cranberry Coconut Bars
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups quick rolled oats
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces
- Place butter in an 8-inch square, microwave-safe baking dish. Microwave
until the butter is melted.
- Stir in the brown sugar until dissolved.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Press the mixture firmly into the dish.
- Microwave for three to five minutes or until lightly browned. If your microwave
does not have a rotating carousel, rotate the dish twice during cooking.
- Let the cookies cool and then cut them into bars with a sharp knife.
- Wrap them individually to pack in a lunch.
Yield: 16 (2-inch) squares
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bar Cookie Recipes