Cranberry Magic Bars
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup pecan halves
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine Graham cracker crumbs and butter until crumbly;
press into a greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Gently spread over crust.
- Bake for 25-28 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- When cooled, cut into bars.
Yield: about 30
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bar Cookie Recipes