Creamy Key Lime Bars
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed pretzels
- 1/2 cup granulated
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 (14 ounce) cans Eagle Brand sweetened condensed
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice (4 limes)
- 1 teaspoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoons grated lime peel
- Confectioners' sugar
- Cool Whip
- 2 lime
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with wax paper.
- Crust: Combine pretzels, granulated sugar and butter in medium bowl; mix
- Press crumb mixture firmly onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Filling: Mix sweetened condensed milk, eggs, lime juice, orange juice and
lime peel in large bowl; pour evenly over crust.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Cut into bars.
- If desired, garnish with confectioners' sugar, whipped topping and lime
slices before serving.
Prep Time: 20 Min
Cook Time: 25 Min