Creative Pan Cookies
Creative Pan Cookies are a fun bar cookie that is a real crowd pleaser, too.
This is one of our "desert-safe" recipes to send to your loved one overseas. This
recipe has been tested in our kitchen and does meet Middle East guidelines, as well
as U.S. Postal Service mailing regulations.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup butter-flavored vegetable shortening
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 2 1/4 cups quick oats, uncooked
- 1 cup chopped dried apple slices, or raisins
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in small mixer bowl.
- Beat sugar and shortening in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Beat in eggs.
- Gradually add flour mixture and water.
- Stir in morsels, oats and apples.
- Spread batter into an ungreased 15 x 10-inch jellyroll pan.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars.
Prep Time: 20 min | Yield: 48 bars (4 dozen)
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé and meals.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bar Cookie Recipes