Creme de Menthe Bars
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/2 cups butter
- 2 cup crushed Graham crackers
- 4 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 1/2 cups nuts or 1 cup coconut
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons creme de menthe
- 1 beaten egg
- 2 teaspoons dry instant vanilla pudding
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- First layer: Mix 1/2 cup melted butter with cocoa and let cool.
- Add 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar, 1 egg, vanilla extract and add 2 cups crushed Graham
crackers, the nuts or coconut.
- Press into a 13 x 9-inch pan and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Second layer: Beat 1/2 cup butter and add 3 tablespoons creme de menthe,
vanilla pudding and 2 cups confectioners' sugar until smooth.
- Spread over first layer. Chill until set.
- Third layer: Melt 1/2 cup butter and chocolate chips. Spread on chilled
- Keep refrigerated.
These bars freeze well.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bar Cookie Recipes