Crescent Cream Cheese Bars
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cans crescent dinner rolls
- 16 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Roll out and place 1 package of crescent rolls
on the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Mix together the cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, egg yolk, and vanilla
extract. Spread this mix over the layer of crescent rolls.
- Roll out and place the other can of crescent rolls over the cream cheese
- Mix egg white and sugar in a bowl. Glaze top of crescent rolls.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Cool and cut into squares.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bar Cookie Recipes