Crescent Pecan Pie Bars
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury refrigerated quick crescent dinner rolls
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Separate crescent dough into 2 large rectangles. Press rectangles over bottom
and 1/2-inch up sides of prepared pan to form crust; seal perforations.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- In medium bowl, combine ingredients remaining. Pour over partially baked
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool; cut into bars.
Yield: 2 dozen bars
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bar Cookie Recipes