- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 salt
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup chopped dates
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted and cooled
- 1 cup granulated or brown
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Mix well the flour, baking powder, salt, nuts and dates.
- Mix well the margarine, sugar and eggs. Add to the flour mixture and stir
- Pour into a greased 9-inch square pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Cut into bars.
- Roll in confectioners' sugar.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.