An easy bar cookie that uses NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Bar
Dough for the crust and raspberry jam, NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Premier White Morsels and
Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels for the filling.
- 1 (18 ounce) package NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Bar Dough
- 1/2 cup seedless red raspberry jam
- 1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Premier White Morsels, divided
- 1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Press cookie dough onto bottom and 1 inch up side of prepared baking pan.
- Stir raspberry jam in small bowl until smooth. Spread the jam evenly over the
dough leaving a 1/2-inch border.
- Sprinkle 2/3 cup white morsels and 2/3 cup mini morsels over the jam.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in medium mixer bowl until smooth.
- Add egg and vanilla extract; beat until combined.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over the morsels.
- Sprinkle the top with remaining morsels and almonds.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until center bubbles.
- Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- Cut into bars.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Yields 20 servings.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.