An easy bar cookie that uses NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Bar
Dough for the crust and raspberry jam, NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Premier White Morsels and
Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels for the filling.
- 1 (18 ounce) package NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Bar Dough
- 1/2 cup seedless red raspberry jam
- 1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Premier White Morsels, divided
- 1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Press cookie dough onto bottom and 1 inch up side of prepared baking pan.
- Stir raspberry jam in small bowl until smooth. Spread the jam evenly over the
dough leaving a 1/2-inch border.
- Sprinkle 2/3 cup white morsels and 2/3 cup mini morsels over the jam.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in medium mixer bowl until smooth.
- Add egg and vanilla extract; beat until combined.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over the morsels.
- Sprinkle the top with remaining morsels and almonds.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until center bubbles.
- Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- Cut into bars.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Yields 20 servings.