Fluffernutter Sandwich Bars
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (10 ounce) package miniature marshmallows
- 1 (16 ounce) box honey and nut flakes and clusters cereal
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2/3 cup jarred Marshmallow Fluff or Creme
- Line a 15 x 10 x 1-inch jellyroll pan with foil. Lightly spray foil with
nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In large saucepan on low heat, melt butter.
- Add marshmallows; cook until melted, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Stir in cereal, mixing until
blended. With a large square of wax paper, press firmly into prepared pan.
- Cool completely.
- Remove formed cereal mixture from pan by turning pan upside down on cutting
board. Remove pan and peel off foil. Cut rectangle in half lengthwise.
- Spread one half with peanut butter.
- Spread other half with Marshmallow Creme or Fluff.
- Stack halves, peanut butter and marshmallow creme sides together to form sandwich.
- Cut into 24 bars.
- Store in covered containers between layers of wax paper.
Yield: 24 bars
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.