Food for the Gods
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 10 Graham crackers, rolled into crumbs
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup dates, washed, dried and chopped finely
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Beat eggs with milk.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix.
- Bake in a greased
8-inch square pan at 350 degrees F for 30 to 40 minutes until golden brown and
- When cool, spread with butter icing and top with more chopped walnuts.
Yield: 8-inch square pan
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bar Cookie Recipes