Fruit Cobbler Bars
- 1 cup jam or fruit preserves
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup uncooked oatmeal
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine butter and sugar, beating until fluffy.
- Mix in flour, baking powder
and oats until crumbly. Reserve 1/4 cup of mixture.
- Pat remaining mixture into a greased 8- or 9-inch square baking pan.
- Spread jam or fruit preserves over crumb crust.
- Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 40 minutes, or until brown.
- Cool, cut into bars and place in refrigerator.
Yield: 9 to 12 bars
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bar Cookie Recipes