- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 eggs (beat
by hand one egg at a time to mixer)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Dash of salt
- 2 cups flour
- Pie filling (choice of fruit)
- Cream together butter and granulated sugar.
- Add remaining ingredients except
pie filling and mix together; pour onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Score with wooden
pick or knife into squares.
- Drop a teaspoon of pie filling in center of each
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
Have made with a can of apple pie filling and also cherry, very good.
Posted by luvtocook at Recipe Goldmine May 7, 2001.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.