- 2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup packed brown
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 1 cup plain M&M's
- In a bowl combine oats, flour, brown sugar and salt.
- Add butter and mix
- Stir in pecans. Set aside 1 1/2 cup for topping.
- Press remaining
crumb mixture into a greased 9 x 13-inch pan.
- In a saucepan, combine milk, chocolate chips and shortening; cook and stir
over low heat until chips are melted.
- Spread over crust; sprinkle with reserved
- Top with M&M's.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.