Fudge Ripple Bars
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 squares unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2
cups sifted flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped
- 1/3 cup butter
- 3 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons
cream or milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 square unsweetened chocolate,
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- Bars: Cream butter and sugar; add eggs.
- Blend in chocolate and vanilla extract.
- Add dry ingredients to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Stir in pecans and spread
in a lightly greased and floured 13 1/2 x 12 1/2-inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees
F for 25 to 30 minutes, being careful not to over-bake.
- Cool, then frost.
- Frosting: Melt the 1/3 cup butter and blend in the 3 cups confectioners'
sugar, cream and vanilla extract.
- Spread on baked mixture.
- Combine chocolate, the 1 tablespoon melted butter and the 1 tablespoon confectioner's
- Drizzle over frosting, swirling the chocolate with a knife.
- Cut into
bars when icing has hardened.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.