Gooey Turtle Bars
- 2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 cups
semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup pecan pieces
- 1 (12 ounce) jar caramel topping
- Combine crumbs and butter or margarine in an ungreased 13 x 9-inch pan;
stir and press firmly into bottom of pan.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips and
- Remove lid from caramel topping; microwave for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until
hot, stirring after 30 seconds.
- Drizzle over pecans.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes or until morsels melt; let cool in
pan on a wire rack.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes; cut into bars.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.