Hawaiian Hello Dollies
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup dried banana pieces
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine the melted butter and Graham cracker crumbs and place in a 8-inch
square baking dish, patting the mixture down evenly with your hands.
- Sprinkle the white chocolate chips, coconut, macadamia nuts and banana pieces on top
of the crumb mixture.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk evenly over the entire
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the top is light brown.
- Let cool.