This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Hazelnut Oatmeal Bars
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup finely chopped hazelnuts, divided
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Beat in egg and vanilla extract.
- Mix in flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add oats and 2/3 cup hazelnuts.
- Spread mixture evenly in greased 9-inch square baking pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining hazelnuts.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes or until top is just set when
- Let cool.
- Cut into 24 bars.