- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 (1 ounce squares)
- 8 ounces butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Walnuts (optional)
- Confectioners' sugar
- Melt butter and chocolate over low heat.
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl.
- When chocolate and butter have melted, mix
with dry ingredients.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract.
- Add walnuts (optional).
- Bake on a greased cookie sheet (one with sides) at 350 degrees F for 10
to 12 minutes.
- When cool, sift confectioners' sugar over them and cut into squares.