- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 cup chopped pecans, divided
- 10 ounces raspberry, apricot, pineapple or peach jam or preserves
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine first 6 ingredients; cut in butter with pastry blender until mixture
resembles coarse meal.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of the pecans. Remove 3/4 cup of mixture,
and set aside.
- Press remaining mixture evenly into a lightly greased 9-inch square pan.
- Spread jam or preserves over crumb mixture; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup
- Sprinkle reserved crumb mixture over pecans.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes; cool.
- Cut into bars.
Yield: 24 bars
Per Serving: 168 Calories; 9g Fat (48.2% calories from fat); 2g Protein;
21g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 16mg Cholesterol; 81mg Sodium
Exchanges: 1/2 Grain (Starch); 0 Lean Meat; 2 Fat; 1 Other Carbohydrates
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bar Cookie Recipes