Jersey Jan's Lemon Bars
Tried and true and delicious!
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Additional confectioners' sugar
- Combine flour, confectioners' sugar, butter.
- Pat into greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Whisk eggs, sugar, flour and lemon juice till frothy. Pour over hot crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes or till lightly browned.
- Dust with confectioners' sugar.
Posted by Jerseyjan at Recipe Goldmine 7:05:44am 7/15/03.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bar Cookie Recipes