- 1 cup ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- Bars: Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add sour cream, eggs and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Slowly add flour, baking powder and baking soda and continue mixing.
- Pour into a greased 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Cool before frosting.
- Frosting: Combine all ingredients, and beat with a hand mixer until desired
consistency is reached. You may need to add more confectioners' sugar.
- Frost bars, and slice and serve.
- Store in the refrigerator.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.