- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 kiwi fruit, pared and pureed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine flour and confectioners' sugar.
- Cut in butter until it looks like cornmeal.
- Pat into 9-inch square pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Combine sugar, eggs, kiwi, juice, peel and baking powder.
- Pour into dish over crust and bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool; sprinkle with remaining confectioners' sugar and cut into squares.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.