- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 kiwi fruit, pared and pureed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine flour and confectioners' sugar.
- Cut in butter until it looks
- Pat into 9-inch square pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Combine sugar, eggs, kiwi, juice, peel and baking powder.
- Pour into dish over crust and bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool; sprinkle with remaining confectioners' sugar and cut into squares.