Lemon Bars Deluxe
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup lemon juice (from 3 lemons)
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Sift 2 cups flour and confectioners' sugar together.
- Cut in butter.
- Press into a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Beat eggs, sugar and lemon juice. Sift 1/4 cup flour and baking powder together.
Stir into egg mixture.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
- Cool and cut into bars.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bar Cookie Recipes