Lemon Bars Deluxe
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup lemon juice (from 3 lemons)
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Sift 2 cups flour and confectioners' sugar together.
- Cut in butter.
- Press into a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Beat eggs, sugar and lemon juice. Sift 1/4 cup flour and baking powder together.
Stir into egg mixture.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
- Cool and cut into bars.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.