Lemon Butter Pound Cake Bars
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon peel
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Batter: Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease bottom of a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- In large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; remove from heat.
- Stir in remaining ingredients n order listed, mixing well after each
- Spread batter in prepared pan.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Cool for 10 minutes; drizzle with Lemon Glaze.
- Lemon Glaze: Combine confectioners' sugar and lemon
juice; stir until smooth.
Yield: 48 bars
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bar Cookie Recipes