Lemon Cream Bars
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 13 x 9 x 2 1/2-inch pan.
- In small bowl, combine condensed milk and lemon juice; set aside.
- Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
- In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix at low speed until crumbly.
- Press half of crumb mixture into greased pan.
- Spread with lemon mixture.
- Sprinkle remaining crumbs over lemon mixture.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until light golden brown. (Bars will be soft.)
- Cool; cut into bars.
- Store in refrigerator.
Yield: 2 to 3 dozen bars
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bar Cookie Recipes