Lemon Dream Bars
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup angel flake coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Base: Combine ingredients to make coarse crumbs.
- Pat firmly into ungreased 9-inch square cake pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes until set but not brown.
- Topping: Combine ingredients and spread over the base.
- Return to oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Top immediately with icing.
- Cool for 15 minutes and cut into bars.
- Icing: Mix together and spread over hot bars.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bar Cookie Recipes