- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar for dusting
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Process butter, 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar and 1 cup flour in food
processor for 10 seconds, or blend with pastry blender.
- Pat dough evenly into 9-inch
round pie plate you've greased with butter or with baking spray.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until golden.
- While baking, combine eggs, sugar, lemon zest, lemon juice and 3 tablespoons
flour and mix until smooth.
- Pour mixture over hot crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes more or until slightly firm.
- Let cool completely in baking dish.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar and cut into 12 slices.
- Optional: Garnish with whipped cream and a sprig of mint.
Makes about 32 squares.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.