- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/3 cup sweetened shredded dry coconut
- 1/4 cup confectioners'
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 2 tablespoons flour
teaspoon baking powder
- In a bowl combine flour, coconut, confectioners' sugar and butter. Rub
with your fingers to make coarse crumbs.
- Evenly press crumbs into an 8-inch
- Bake at 350 degrees F until light gold, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, with an electric mixer on high speed, beat eggs with granulated
sugar until well mixed.
- Add lime juice, lime peel, flour and baking powder.
Blend until smooth.
- Pour egg mixture onto crust.
- Bake until top is golden and feels firm when lightly touched, about 20 minutes.
- Dust with confectioners' sugar. Let cool.
- Cut pastry into 2-inch squares and lift from pan with a spatula.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.