Louisiana Praline Bars
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Brown Sugar Glaze
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease bottom of a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Batter: In large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; remove from heat.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except pecans, in order listed, mixing well after each addition.
- Spread batter in prepared pan' sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until top is deep golden brown.
- Cool and drizzle with glaze.
- Brown Sugar Glaze: In small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter; stir in
brown sugar and milk. Bring to a boil; cook two-three minutes, stirring constantly, until slightly thickened.
Yield: 24 squares
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bar Cookie Recipes