- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon
kosher or sea salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese,
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 (6 ounce) package semisweet chocolate
- Combine butter, water and chocolate in saucepan; bring to boil. Remove
- Stir in combined flour, the 2 cups sugar, baking soda and salt.
eggs and sour cream. Mix well.
- Pour into greased and floured 15 x 10-inch jellyroll
- Combine cream cheese and the 1/3 cup sugar, mixing until well blended.
in egg. Spoon over chocolate batter.
- Cut through batter with knife several times
for marble effect.
- Sprinkle with chocolate pieces.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted
in center comes out clean.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.