- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 (6 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- Combine butter, water and chocolate in saucepan; bring to boil. Remove
- Stir in combined flour, the 2 cups sugar, baking soda and salt.
- Add eggs and sour cream. Mix well.
- Pour into greased and floured 15 x 10-inch jellyroll
- Combine cream cheese and the 1/3 cup sugar, mixing until well blended.
- Blend in egg. Spoon over chocolate batter.
- Cut through batter with knife several times for marble effect.
- Sprinkle with chocolate pieces.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted
in center comes out clean.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.