This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 (6 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- Combine butter, water and chocolate in saucepan; bring to boil. Remove
- Stir in combined flour, the 2 cups sugar, baking soda and salt.
- Add eggs and sour cream. Mix well.
- Pour into greased and floured 15 x 10-inch jellyroll
- Combine cream cheese and the 1/3 cup sugar, mixing until well blended.
- Blend in egg. Spoon over chocolate batter.
- Cut through batter with knife several times for marble effect.
- Sprinkle with chocolate pieces.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted
in center comes out clean.