Marin Deluxe Lemon Bars
- 8 ounces unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream 8 ounces unsalted butter and 1/2 cup powdered sugar together.
- Stir in 2 cups flour and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Mix well.
- Press into an ungreased 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
- Blend together 4 eggs, 2 cups granulated sugar, 1/4 cup lemon juice, 1/4
cup flour, and 1/2 teaspoon baking powder.
- Pour mixture over warm crust.
- Bake for 25 minutes and make sure center of pan is set.
- Sift additional powdered sugar over the top, and let cool before cutting
into squares of your newest addiction!
Source: San Francisco Encore cookbook
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.