Mars Bar Slices
- 5 or 6 regular size Mars Bars
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 cup Rice Krispies or Cocoa Pops
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 slab cooking chocolate
- Soften the Mars Bars in a bowl in the microwave until just soft and easy
- Mix the butter or margarine into the soft and still hot Mars Bars mixture
and combine well.
- Add the honey and combine well.
- Add in the Rice Krispies or
Coco Pops, folding them in carefully so you don't crush them in the mixture.
- Stir in the almonds.
- Pour the mixture into an 8-inch square cake pan, ensuring that the thickness
of the bars will be approximately 1 inch.
- Melt the cooking chocolate over slow heat or microwave and coat the Mars
Bar mixture in the pan with a layer of it. The amount would depend on how much
chocolate you like. Even out the edges and sprinkle more chopped almonds onto
the cooking chocolate, pressing some into it.
- Chill until firm and cut into bars.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.