Marshmallow Peanut Butter Squares
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 (6 ounce) packages butterscotch chips
- 1 large package miniature colored marshmallows
- Put the peanut butter, butter and butterscotch chips in a heavy-bottomed
saucepan and cook over low heat until melted and well combined. Let cool.
- Add marshmallows, and put into a buttered 8-inch square pan.
- Store in refrigerator.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.